1. Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
The Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship was established in year 2009, and the total amount is RMB 5 million per year. The scholarship is available for both freshman and student who are studying in Zhejiang Province.
Types of Scholarship
Type A: for undergraduate
Type B: for postgraduate
Type C: for advance student
2. Freshmen Scholarships for the International Students of Wenzhou University
In order to encourage the studies and research of the international students studying at Wenzhou University, is hereby established the "Freshmen Scholarships for the International Students of Wenzhou University".
In order to encourage the studies and research of the international students studying at Wenzhou University, is hereby established the "Freshmen Scholarships for the International Students of Wenzhou University”.
Article II: Candidates
1. Students who respect the laws, and regulations of the government of the People’s Republic of China and Wenzhou University;
2. Students who actively apply for the courses of Wenzhou University;
3. The academic duration is more than one semester.
Article IV: Scholarship Evaluation and Confirmation
1. It depends on the issue date of the remittance slip to determine the list;
2. Students, who award the scholarship, should register and pay academic fee on time, or they are regarded as giving up the scholarship voluntarily. Students must not quit school without reasons in the awarding the scholarship, or the scholarship will be cancelled.
Article V: Application Materials
1. Freshmen Scholarship Application Form for International Student by Wenzhou University;
2. The remittance slips of paid application fee;
3. Other certificates or documents can testify the excellence of the candidates.
Article VI: Others
The measurement comes into effect on September 1st, 2009. Final interpretation of these regulations is a right reserved by Wenzhou University.